National Officers' Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Massachucetts FFA Convention!



The Massachucetts FFA Convention was a blast! There were so many cool things to see and do. It certainly was a happening place. Things got kicked off with the First General Session. Here Creed Speaking CDE Contestants performed the creed in front of a live audience! What What! Then the talent began! They have a talent contest!

After the first session, I managed to make my way around to the Chapter Displays. Each chapter brings a board that represents Massachucetts FFA or their chapter. At the end of convention, they are judged on it. Kinda like a science fair of sorts. Speaking of which, the Ag Science fair ROCKED! There were some amazing projects and students put in a lot of hard work and time to make it happen.


I also had the chance to go around and meet some members in down time. Here, they were getting ready for the advisor rodeo night. Advisors have to do things like ride a tricycle, throw bales of hay, and then compete in a quiz bowl. Afterwards, we enjoyed an ice cream social!!! I LOVE ice cream!








Here is a pic of me and my buddy David. He served as the chair for the state's nominating committee.


























More shots of members!












I had a great time getting to know more about Massachucetts and Mass FFA! It was a great week! I am glad I got to spend time in the Bay State! Hopefully, I will see you all on the road again.

~Regina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home