National Officers' Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More FFA Week!


Okay, so photos are slightly out of order here...obviously not a computer genius.....check out this super sweet apple pie and chocolate milk snack provided by Salem FFA. We made a quick stop in to spend time getting to chat with each other.















What a large crowd! Granville FFA is super sweet! When you walk in the door, they had a display set up and a tv showing all the FFA events they had going on.
Obviously, this is one of the shorter posts I have, but never fear, more is on the way. I just gotta get caught up downloading all of them. I also have some that have been emailed to me, and I am going to get those up soon. So, don't give up on me! If you want something special added to the blog that you don't see, let me know and i'll get it up for you!
~Regina

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool well im new in the FFA and i really enjoy it but i wish i could do more

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home