National Officers' Blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

FFA Week



Hey everybody!

I hope all is going well. The team and I are just finishing up an exciting week in Nashville, Indiana where we were preparing for state FFA conventions, and FFA Week! Now, I do not know about each of you, but I am super excited that FFA week is here! When I think about FFA week, I think about some of the wonderful activities I saw go on for the event. Breakfast for the administrators, fundraisers, community service, and everyone driving their tractors to school!



FFA Week represents a time for all FFA members to join together in one week of celebration, and recognize the success of our members for the year. It is also a chance for us to share the message of FFA, and the positive difference it is having in the lives of members across the country. Each one of us has a unique story in this organization, which is what makes the FFA so special. The fact that one organization can take students from different backgrounds and passions, and unify us around a common message and goal of Premiere Leadership, Personal Growth, and Career Success.


What is your story in FFA? What is your passion, and what have you accomplished through this organization? These are the messages that I encourage you to share this week. Already graduated high school? Then share your story of what the FFA did in your life, and the benefit that you have seen because of it.



FFA week is a wonderful time for all of us. I encourage you to share your story of FFA with those around you, and to take part in all of the activities your chapter may be hosting this week. I wish you all a fun time!

Take Care,
Riley Branch


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home