National Officers' Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hannah's Happenings - It's Finally Here!

That's right folks! It is finally here! FFA WEEK! My teammates have all put it best - this is a week of celebration. Not only for each of us in the blue jackets, but also for those who make what we do possible. I'm talking about your teachers, advisors, parents, alumni, state staff, national FFA staff, volunteers and the list goes on and on. Although we should thank all of these people each and every day for what they do, we can use this week to give them an extra big THANK YOU for all of their hard work and dedication. So as you go throughout this week, make sure to give a heartfelt thank you to those who make your FFA experience possible. It's just one more way we can Step Up and Stand Out in our celebration of National FFA Week!



I am lucky enough to be spending this coming week in the great state of Mississippi! Over the course of my trip, I will visit with local FFA chapters, speak with legislators about the importance of FFA and agricultural education, hang out with some folks in the Collegiate FFA at Mississippi State University and spend my last afternoon touring the coast, where farmers are still cleaning up after Hurricane Katrina.

I am really excited to spend the week there and share it with you. And I hope that you'll do the same! Let me know what your chapter is doing this week via e-mail, Facebook, or FFA Nation. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

God Bless,

Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home