National Officers' Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Randa's Journey- Japan!

Hello everyone!


The experience in Japan was hands down one of the best things I have ever had the chance to do in my life. The culture and generosity of the people truly exemplified what it means to take pure joy in life and I learned several life lessons from this concept. For example:














Taking time for others especially during meals.-Our first meal in Japan!











Being proud and embracing their culture and traditions.-Japanese Tea ceremony








Hospitality is extremely important!-Mitsui representatives


Family is priceless!-My host sister, Sayuka
The underlying theme that I learned the most from the Japanese is simply to embrace the simple joys in life!It was an experience that I will never forget and I'm grateful for the opportunity to meet such kind, hospitable people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home