National Officers' Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Paul's Travels (OHIO)


Hi friends!
I hope each and every one of you had a very Merry Christmas! I went back home for a few days and spent it in New Mexico with my family. It was wonderful to be back home and see all those I loved so much. Then the National Officer Team all went to the great state of OHIO for a few days. We spent some time at Hannah’s house and had a fun day with the members of Hillsdale FFA! Man can those guys play some corn hole! Riley and I play a game against Cody and Jeff and got beat bad! They are good. The Hillsdale FFA Chapter, as if they weren’t cool enough already, is also the back to back State Champions in Parli-Pro in Ohio. Congrats guys!
It's times like Christmas when I am around the people that I love so much that I realize how lucky and blessed we all are. Take time to value those around you and spend time with the people you love most. We all have people in our lives that care so much about us. Take a second to tell those people thanks. Value the people in your life, not the things.
OH-----IO!
-Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home