National Officers' Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catching up with Chase

Hello Friends,

Japan marks my seventh different country I have had the opportunity to travel to. Each overseas adventure comes with a unique lesson and Japan is no exception. The most important lesson that I gained from the experience to Japan was the perfection in which the Japanese people did everything and the drive to serve people. Every company that we visited had an overwhelming desire to perform to perfection and truly serve their customer. I think that it is just a reminder that their is room for improvement in everything that we do on a daily basis.
With Japan behind us I am SOOOO EXCITED for FFA Week!! I will be in the great state of Pennsylvania, FFA members get ready National FFA Week is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home