National Officers' Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Levy's Latest (Oregon State Convention)


Hey Y'all,

I arrived in the afternoon on Thursday, March 18th and I already what I had in store that coming weekend! Fun, Fun, and you guessed it... more Fun! I was finally back in Oregon for my second time visiting their State Convention! It was such an amazing experience to be back and meet so many more wonderful Oregon FFA members! This year convention was held at Oregon State University and truly made me a Beaver Believer! Convention had a great keynote speaker, legit dance, and many chapters who hosted the VSO's and I for some great evening activities over the course of 4 days!





Some of the students in my first round of workshops! SYNERGY ROCKS!




The VSO's and I: Jordan Lippincott (California), Kiana Wilcox (Idaho), and Brett Moriarty (Washington)
Some students from the Amazing Chapter of Astoria! (From L to R): Chelsey, Amanda, Tim, Carissa, Hayley, Alicia, and Courtney.
The new Oregon State Officer Team:
President - Alex
Vice President - Brittany
Secretary - Briana
Treasurer - Reva
Reporter - Jake
Sentinel - Bailey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home