National Officers' Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Times a Comin!!!


Christmas times a comin’ Christmas times a comin…..and it’s here. Man it’s great to be back in the peach state! Home of sweet tea, peaches, and of course GA football! Ain’t nothing finer in the land than a GA Bulldawgs fan!!! Where do you begin? Hugs and kisses from the parents made me feel like I had never left. I have so much I want to do over the next week, but I don’t know where to begin. I want to spend so much time with my family, but sometimes I just wanna be by myself and soak it all in. Ahh…the smell of rain, the feel on the warm fireplace, and a stomach filled with Mema’s Chicken and Dumplins. I think this is the recipe for a perfect Christmas Season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home