National Officers' Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My front yard…A “white” spring break?

My front yard…A “white” spring break?

Greetings! What is up everyone? Check out my front yard! Just part of the weather stories going on across the country!

! I have just returned home from a whirl wind tour since FFA Week and Texas Ag Tour week. I have done a week of partnership tours. I then went to D.C. and hung out with some awesome FFA members from Fredonia, Kansas (I can’t wait to tell you about that trip!) And, I have just finished another week of partnership tours. However, I have a week home to visit family, ag teachers and friends; however, this is my front yard! It’s March!

Anyhow, I just wanted to show you the snowy weather in Guthrie, Oklahoma. I can hardly believe that my great spring break with family and friends is filled with white flurries! What’s the weather in your part of the country?

Are than any FFA members being affected by the weather? If so, let me know by commenting on here, Facebook, MySpace or Twitter.

-Laila







1 Comments:

At April 13, 2009 at 3:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH Goodness its snowing in Maine today! The day after Easter!! Its crazy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home