National Officers' Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Paul's Kansas FFA State Convention

Kansas State FFA Convention
What a great time with 1,300 close buds?! The Kansas FFA State Convention was a great time with some cool students from all across the state. I flew into Kansas City after a mix-up of flights, but I made it into Kansas at almost one in the morning. I was thankful to finally be there as I was excited for the week to come.




Kelsey, one of the convention directors, set everything up for me and was so helpful during the week. Ms. Kane was also a big help and ran a wonderful convention. And who could forget about the amazing Becky Sullivan- it was great to catch up with her too. I met some amazing students at Kansas convention. The staff of about 54 was real cool to hang out with as well as the state officers. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about meeting Brynnifer! Can’t forget about that one… Brandon and Tyler were a couple students who I spent a whole lot of time chatting with. Some great guys who are fun to be around.


I had a fun time with the new state officers too. We went to breakfast together and had a real good workshop too. Thanks Kansas FFA for making it such a great week! Catch up with ya soon!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home