National Officers' Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Riley - South Carolina Convention

After the Texas Leadership Conference I found myself in Clemson, SC for the state convention.

The week was full of hanging out with members, state officer candidates, eating white ice cream, and meeting many great people.



During the first session I gave my keynote and had a blast doing it! I was also greatly impressed with the stage set that South Carolina has, check it out!


Amazing...

The next morning we had a blast during the workshop as we learned out influence. Thanks guys for making it a fun time!

I also spent some of the week with Mr. Parris. Mr. Parris is the communications coordinnator for SC FFA, and he had a full schedule of interviews, and dinners. It was great to spend time with Mr. Parris and learn some history of SC FFA!
On my final day in South Carlona, William and I traveled to Stumphouse tunnel. The tunnel was started in the Mid 1800's, but when the civil war started they stopped working on it and never finished it. It was creepy as we were walking into a large dark hole in the side of a mountain. Check out the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home