National Officers' Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Randa's Journey- OH--IO convention!

Hello Friends!!

OHIO = AMAZING!

I just got back from an incredible convention!! Ohio FFA did an outstanding job as they excelled and delivered during April 30- May 1. The state officers rocked out as they put on sessions for about 5,000 members! We heard from speakers such as Judson Laipply, Dan Thurmon and state president Jeremy Grove, recognized countless members for their outstanding work and even awarded state degree receipients!! The state officers, Jeremy, Suzie, Justin, Alissa, Rachel, Jessica, Jenny, Jeffrey, Isaac, Megan, Kelly, Mariah, Linsey, Amy Jo, Kalleigh, did a phenomenal job and congratulations on a great convention!


I truly enjoyed my time in Ohio as I learned so much from the members I was able to meet. There are incredible individuals in Ohio and I will never forget the amazing time I had! Whether I was presenting a workshop, eating at a banquet dinner or just hanging out before a session, every aspect was great. Congratulations to the new state officer team as they continue to move and inspire members!

Thank you Ohio for an awesome convention and I look forward to what the future has in store... something else I learned..O-H---I-O!!!!!!






I met some amazing friends!


Ohio has some outstanding members!!





The state officer team has some incredible people who presented one phenomenal convention






Everyone was so jazzed about the sessions!
















The new team!! Congratulations to each of you and please let me know if you ever need anything!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home