National Officers' Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chelsea's Travels: Vermont FFA Convention


The Vermont FFA Convention proved to me that whether it's 55 or 55,000 FFA members, we still know how to have a good time! Convention was full of CDEs, energetic sessions, workshops, games, and new memories to take home for every member in attendance.


Check out some photos below that highlight just how much we had!
Me with two of my very cool friends from Vermont. They laughed at me when I told them I had to stop eating because I was nervous about my speech. Yes, it's true...I still get nervous!


Jonathon Mason and his teammates did an outstanding job at convention. Congratulations on your year! Good luck as you serve FFA in the future......and thanks for my $100 teddy bear Jonathon ;)

Members enjoyed the free time spent hanging out and doing what members do best - socializing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home