National Officers' Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

Paul's Travels (Delaware Experience Week)

Hi Friends!
The last few days of my life have been truly amazing. On January 8th the entire National Officer team arrived in Washington, D.C. where we were picked up by Sam, Justin, Dr. H, and Mrs. Stacey. We then drove from D.C. to Delaware and have had a great time here. We have been visiting schools and presenting keynotes and workshops. On Saturday the New York and Delaware State Officers joined us for a day of recharging our teams. We had a blast and made some new friends too!





I am so happy to be here in the First state of Delaware. We had our fair share of scrapple and Grottos Pizza while in Delaware, and even made a trip with FFA members to the beach. I have never been around so much water in my life and it’s so great to be around members who are so enthusiastic about FFA. Thanks Delaware and New York FFA for making my week one that I will never forget!
Your Friend,
-Paul




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home