National Officers' Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Catching up with Chase- Illinois State Convention



What's up guys!

Well levy and I just finished up our second NLCSO here in Iowa and things are going great, but today I wanted to give a shout out to my friends in Illinois. IL FFA Convention in Springfield had over 2,800 members during the week- I was so impressed by the scope of convention but also their process for electing state officers. Mr. Craft (Executive Secretary) and this years team tested a wireless clicker system that each delegate used to vote for which candidate they wanted to elect to each office. According to members who have attended convention before this saved a huge amount of time, and it was sure neat to see the votes come up on the screen right away!
I was also stoked to see some awesome FFA members that I had met previously in the year from Cissna Park FFA and Chicago Ag. Illinois has not only an incredible convention but some great people. I had the chance to catch up with those members (you know who you are!) and also the visiting state officers from Missouri, Nevada, Puerto Rico, and New York. IL FFA thanks for a great week!



FFA Chorus
Abe Lincoln's home
State Officer Candidates shortly before election of President
Cissna Park FFA!!

Workshop #1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home