National Officers' Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chelsea's Travels: Eagleville FFA Banquet

Home Sweet Home: EAGLEVILLE FFA
(Dad, little sister Katlyn, Mom, older sister Kinsey, and me at the '06 EHS FFA Banquet)
Before I skip to 2010, I thought I'd reflect on one of my greatest FFA memories.....In 2006, I was elected chapter president at Eagleville High School and gained a new confidence in my FFA future. The friends who served as officers with me have been there throughout my FFA journey(freshman year to now). Life is a lot easier with good people around you and that is very true in my life. Surround yourself with good people and you might turn out alright yourself. Thank you Eagleville FFA!
There's nothing quite like going home and fortunately, I have a home of which I can be proud. Visiting Eagleville High School (my alma mater, class of 2007) was such a great opportunity. In life we're given people who guide us, inspire us, and truly shape who we are. My advisor, Bruce Haley, is one of those people. Along with the community of Eagleville and my fellow FFA members, my teachers and especially my FFA advisor has changed me for the better. We all have people like Mr. Haley for whom we should be thankful. Thank you Lord for FFA advisors!


I'm so proud of all current and past Eagleville FFA members and thankful for the chance to speak at the annual banquet this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home