National Officers' Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chelsea's Travels: New Mexico FFA Convention

New Mexico - It's hot...but the FFA's hotter!

This convention was AWESOME! The state officer team, the members, the advisors - everyone, was so fun to talk to, hang out with, and laugh with, too. I wish I could go to that convention every year.
_______________________________________________________________
I met talented FFA members from all over the state. Below are a few pictures. The photos in the sand are from White Sands and the trip the state officers and I took. The photo in front of the school bus was taken with Moriarty when we went to Red Lobster - yes, seafood in the desert. Don't ask.
_______________________________________________________________
There's a picture of me and my pal Mason. He's going to be a National Officer one day. He told me he is and I believe him. He recently won state creed. Congratulations Mason! I also grabbed lunch with Marshall Baker, past national officer, and his chapter. We ate some HUGE hamburgers. Finally, the state officers and I say goodbye. Lane, Tell, Dusty, Kady, Joseph, Haley, Ryan, and Ethan, you are some awesome people.
________________________________________________________________
Thanks to everyone in New Mexico for a great time.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home