National Officers' Blog

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hannah's Happenings

Hello Everyone! I hope the beginning of the New Year has found you all in good spirits! I'll give you more information about my background in the near future, but for now I thought I'd update you on our upcoming endeavor as a team.

We are extremely excited right now because in t-minus 6 hours, we will be departing the U.S.A. for Japan! While there, we will study international agriculture and meet with members of the Future Farmers of Japan (FFJ). Not to mention eat tons of sushi ;) Each day of our trip we will be posting a blog detailing our adventures. Be sure to log on and see what we've been up to!

Also, we will be doing our best to post pictures and videos on Facebook and FFA Nation. Check them out!

God Bless,

Hannah

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2009 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I am the only cool person to read your blog but thats all you need! haha I love you!

 
At February 3, 2009 at 2:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are enjoying and learning the culture. Japan is small is size, but large in pride and history.
David DE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home