National Officers' Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

New Year's Celebrations!

Here I am, hanging out in Jeromesville, Ohio with Hannah’s family and my teammates. Today was a blast, we spent the evening snow tubing. Literally going 70 miles an hour straight down an hill that is estimated to be 1100 feet! Yes, I screamed like a girl, but it was FUN! It’s snowing here and is super cold. I called back home and in Georgia it’s in the 70’s! What a change in temperature. I am starting to adjust to it though, it’s not a problem. I love the snow! I got to celebrate a DAWGS WIN over Michigan state today!! Oh, and a traditional New Year’s dinner prepared by Hannah’s mom was super good!! BTW, this was my first New Year’s Celebration ever! So, exciting, especially since I got to share it with all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home