National Officers' Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Paul's Blue Catalog Photo Shoot

Hi friends!
The past couple days my teammates and I have had a blast doing the photo shoot. We had such a fun time hanging out together and sharing stories from all the amazing students we have met this year- also known as you! My teammates and I have had some awesome experiences at the different places we have been thus far.



At the photo shoot we got to check out all the new clothes and hats for next year. They are awesome! I can’t wait for all of you to go check them out.


The Blue Catalog is for YOU! So go to ffaunlimited.org and get some cool FFA gear. There are always sales going on so get on fast and show off your pride for the blue and the gold. I know I will be getting a few new shirts here soon- I hope you are too!



1 Comments:

At April 20, 2009 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay it's funk. hay paul it's look's fun with the others.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home