National Officers' Blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

Riley - Delaware 'State Convention


WOW! The last few weeks have been a blur because I have been having too much fun hanging out with FFA members in Delaware and Tennessee!


On March 24th I found myself in Newark, DE ready for their state FFA convention. I was extremely excited about this convention as our team had already spent a week in Delaware in January during experience week. As soon as I got there I was met by the state officers Brittany, Sam B., Sam S., Lori, Justin, and Jenna. It was great to catch up with old friends and prepare for the convention.


My favorite part of the Delaware convention was that everyone eats together! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner was all held at the convention location. It was great to be able to hang out with members during the sessions, then get to hang out with them more during mealtimes!


I got to hang our with members from the Lake Forest FFA, Ceasar Rodney, NETworks, Milford, W.T. Chipman, and many more!



It was a blast hangning out with all of the great guys and gals from the NETworks chapter, George, Ashley, Amanda, Tina, and many more, and from the Lake Forest Chapter Andrew, Cody, Joe, and Brent. They were kind enough to let me get in on their Wii tournament in the hotel lobby, and to watch a movie.


It was such a good time and I cannot even begin to list everyone that I was able to meet and hang out with. Thank you Delaware FFA for a blast at your state convention.


1 Comments:

At April 22, 2009 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

George and Ashley were psyched to see their names on here and to have meant that much to you. Thanks for making there day. George is in the middle of writing a letter to you. He might finish by the end of the school year! :) I hope things are going well for you.

Ms. Handlin
NETworks FFA Advisor

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home