National Officers' Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home sweet home for State Convention!!!

Home to Oklahoma State Convention!!!

Home sweet home…It was so good to be back in God’s Country! I got to see so many familiar faces from ag teachers, to students, to state staff to sponsors. I loved being able to walk around and see all of those people who I have come to love over the last seven years. It was so neat to meet the freshmen Guthrie FFA members who I have not gotten to really know. It was also so neat to see all of the people who have mentored and invested in me all of this time. It was really humbling to be around all of those people. It was also awesome to see the state officers do amazing at putting on state convention. They were flawless in their banquet speeches, on stage and with members. They did an incredible job and it was so cool for me to think back to their days as FFA members when I was a state officer. They are so talented and did wonderful. They helped make my home experience even better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home