National Officers' Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wyoming FFA State Convention!



Wyoming State Convention!

My first time to Wyoming proved to be a great time! I flew into Cheyenne, WY airport. That was my first memorable experience! I was on a really small plane! And by small I mean 9 rows, 18 seats and no flight attendants!!!! Scary! The convention was great! The keynote speaker was Bobby Tucker, a former National Officer. He had the students hinging on every word he said. He had a great, powerful message. The sate officers did such an amazing job. They were extremely prepared. When they got on stage they were flawless and beautiful! We kicked it at the dance too! There were two dances, so we got our cardio for the week! I got to catch up with some old friends that I served as state officers with in 06-07. Oh yea! Another highlight was the crazy weather! It was practically a blizzard out there! The pictures tell the story very well. I loved Wyoming and can’t wait to go back for NLCSO!

Yep! That is the state officers doing "Thriller" on stage during a session!

Told you it was a blizzard!

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2009 at 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love FFA. I'm the only girl in my class in FFA, but it's great and I've made lots of friends. I really like the FFA official dress. Instead of the blue scarf, I wear a tie. I like wearing a tie better, although when I got my picture taken at the State Convention, my tie was crooked and my collar was sticking straight up on one side. I guess I didn't tie it very good. -Barb

 
At September 29, 2009 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Laila you were amazing at our state convention. It was truely a blessing to have you attend our convention. I am an active member, and was at state convention to see you. Thank you for come and being a trooper through the weather....I was not very excited about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home