National Officers' Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Idaho State Convention!

Idaho State Convention!

Idaho was awesome! The convention was held in Twin Falls, Idaho. I arrived a little nervous because it was my first state convention. However, I was greeted by the entire state officer team and we all went out to dinner. It was such a warm welcome! They even made a sign for me! I was so impressed with the Idaho state officers. They were so down to earth and relaxed all the time. Rhett Laubach, a fellow Oklahoman!, was the keynote speaker for the convention. He did an outstanding job! The ag teachers, parents, state staff and members were so warm and welcoming. They really made me feel welcome. It was a great way to start off convention season!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home