National Officers' Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hannah's Happenings - Cory-Rawson FFA Banquet

This past Wednesday, May 6th I had the opportunity to join the Cory-Rawson FFA Chapter for their annual parent member banquet where they celebrated how their chapter stepped up and stood out this past year. Mr. Marx and the chapter were very busy this year attending the Farm Science Review, taking vet science field trips, going on the annual Ohio Farm Tour, hosting a Leadership Night and conducting a chapter officer retreat. I had the pleasure of hanging out with Tessa Simpson and her family during the banquet and learned all about her six basset hound puppies (if I’m lucky, they said they would mail me one!). A big thank you goes out to Mr. Marx and the Cory-Rawson FFA for allowing me to be a part of their celebration.



God Bless,

Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home