National Officers' Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ohio State Convention!

Ohio State Convention!

Good times plus good people always lead to great memories! I got to head with Hannah to her home and attend the Ohio State FFA Convention I tell you what, they put on a great show! The officers performed so well and the students were having a blast. Ed Gerety rocked it on stage a impacted a lot of lives through his Keynote Address. As did Michael Peterson who sang and had a great message. Hannah and I did two workshops and Hannah gave her Keynote Address, “Get Up and Grow.” Guys, I have never been more proud of Hannah! She did OUTSTANDING!!!!! I enjoyed visiting with members and state staff from Ohio as well. They share a lot of similarities as my home state so it was almost like being home! I met a lot of people who help make convention possible and made some friends that I think I will have for a lifetime! Again, good times plus good people always lead to great memories. I loved OHIO!!! OH…IO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home